Check out my Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Art Bazaar & Etsy

 Lots of updates:   At the end of March I launched my own ETSY shop.  This has been a goal of mine and has taken about year to figure out and plan.

Currently I am painting in watercolors.  Although oil painting is my absolute favorite.........it would have taken me a minimum of two years to get a body of work together for an Etsy shop.  Something I really did not want to do.   So watercolors it is.  Although, in my shop I decided to make giclee prints of the originals.  Eventually I will sell the originals, but for an art fair not Etsy.

Check it out:  Shop name is Softly Painted Stories



Other news:  My artist friends and I are having an Art Bazaar on April 23rd and 24th.  This was suppose to happen last fall but with Hurricane Ida.........we had to postpone it.

I am taking this art sale as an opportunity to reacquaint myself with outdoor markets.   It has been years since I have ventured in outdoor selling and with this small scale I will see if I am interested in pursuing large events.  We'll have to see.


Check it out: 


Keep creating!


Christin 

No comments:

Post a Comment