Check out my Pages

Thursday, November 2, 2023

One more show to go

 

Citrus Art Market will round out my shows for this year.  I am looking forward to this market because it is held at my friend’s house. This is an easy market, and the artist’s are really good people.

Although with any Art Sale there is still much preparation that goes into any of these events. I have postcards to distribute, signs to fix and we are running an ad in The Gambit.  I am very curious as to how this will drive sales?

Check it out:



 

After several shows, I think I am finally content with my tent setup.  This is my tent set up for now:


 

I really have worked on streamlining my tent to cut out time in putting the artwork up and taking it down. Although there are a couple of things that I could take out (like the lighted vines hanging inside my tent) but I love them….. so they will stay, along with the extra few minutes it takes to hang them.

 

I did create a lighted vine chandelier for my tent for an event that was held during the evening and night; however, the event (for me) was a bust & fiasco and I didn’t even have time to hang it. So for Citrus Art Market I will be hanging the fixture, I would like to use it at least once since I put so much effort into making it………but the chandelier is something that I will not be taking for any other art festivals. (Again streamline).


Oh I did want to mention that my checkout stand worked beautifully for sales. The stand keeps me organized and makes my sales transaction smooth and quick.  Love it.  I highly suggest investing in making a stand or purchasing one to keep you organized. 

 

After this Art Market I will be ready to get in the studio and paint. I miss moving paint around and being in my studio.  I have several ideas swarming my mind and want to get them down on paper.  Also, I ordered new watercolors.  The watercolor set I am currently using is not as brilliant as it should be..........so I splurged on a Sennelier set. Thankfully they were on sale. In order for me to continue to move forward with my art.......my skills, supplies and paintings need to be better.  


Keep creating,

Christin



No comments:

Post a Comment