Check out my Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Citrus Art Market- Check out my tent

 Our Art Sale took place this past weekend, and wow what an experience.   We battled rain, wind, and very cold temperatures ....but we managed to survive and make sales:) 

I learned many valuable lessons this go around....and I should be able to bring my A game for the next event; which should be in the spring. 

The biggest lesson was trying to create sales receipts but without a carbon copy. I did loose track of inventory numbers and had to physically count my left over inventory after the show........which was time consuming.  Another artist suggested not handing out sales receipts but keep a notebook with items that sold.  Maybe I will do that, but I did spend lots of time making fancy sales receipts and the carbon copy would solve the problem.  Something to think on. 

Anyway, check out the doors.  They are so beautiful and give my tent a unique look.  One mistake I made was not checking to see if they would fit under the canopy of my tent.  By the way the doors currently do not fit under the canopy. I  need to trim about 3 inches off the doors.  Anyway, on Saturday, we had misting rain that started to collect on the paintings on the doors, so I had to continue to wipe them with a towel to keep dry.  Lesson learnt.  

Over all I am happy with my display and do plan to add something else to give my display a little bit of pop. 

Check it out: 




Happy Creating


Christin 





 



No comments:

Post a Comment