Check out my Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Night Stand Drawer to Display Bin

Recently on my way to work, I saw a night stand sitting out for the garbage.  The drawer is what I was interested in.  So I pulled over and very quickly put the drawer in the back of my truck.  (I didn't want to be late for work.) 

Later on, I went through my studio and pulled out prints and artwork I wish to sell for our Art Bazaar.  Yes the Art Bazaar is rescheduled for April.  Sure enough the drawer was a perfect fit for using as a display bin.  

Supplies:  I ordered 4 wooden legs and the metal attachments, a small left over piece of wood, wood trim and glass knobs.

By no means am I an engineer, because the original legs I purchased were 28" tall.  Once I attached them to my drawer............the drawer became unstable and almost fell over.  Not something you want a customer to worry about.  LOL.  So back to Home Depot for shorter legs.  Yes, short squat legs came in handy and are perfect for my display bin. No wobbly here.

Check out the finished product:




The glass knobs are from the dollar tree.  Too cute.

Happy creating 


Christin

No comments:

Post a Comment