Check out my Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Halloween glittered shoes please

 This is a silly post today.  Halloween is almost here and I really wanted some glittered shoes to go with my witch costume.  

Into the black hole of my closet..........where I reconnected with several lovely heels that I use to wear a few years ago and have not touched since.   I was happy to reacquaint myself with the shoes I didn't know I had........even though all have graced my feet.  

Anyway, I found a lovely pair that really should have been tossed, the heel was scuffed up on both shoes.  Lucky day for you.  I knew these were the right pair for Halloween night.

Check out before: 

Before





Check out after: 






See a little glue, glitter and clear spray can make these old shoes spectacular!


Boo to you,


Christin 




No comments:

Post a Comment