Check out my Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

How to paint an abstract watercolor video

Anyone who is looking to make an online video may appreciate Hitfilm Express.    Since my work schedule is a little more flexible these days.....I thought I would try my hand at making a how to video.   A lot of questions came up, such as:  how to add music, how to edit the video, etc.   Fortunately I stumbled upon Hitfilm Express; which is an open source free software.  The software is what you do to put all the magical steps together and export your film into vimeo or you tube, etc. 

Also, I wanted this video to be family friendly.  Maybe a parent will want to create an abstract watercolor along with their child.

Of course you can upgrade and purchase add ons from Hitfilm Express, but I made my how to video with the basic free version.  Also, I googled royalty free music, and downloaded it into the Hitfilm express program.  Lastly, I created a vimeo account.   My video size was small enough to keep it free. 


So, without further ado, here is my first how to create an Abstract watercolor  

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment